XFII is a DeFi project which allows users to carry out transactions anonymously. To increase confidentiality, participants can only send encrypted messages to one another.
XFII enhances private transactions and messaging using its unique browser that runs on the DeFi protocol and other blockchain-based platforms.
Another way it ensures 100% user privacy is through its ability to block all browsing trackers, which threatens individuals’ security.
As a result, the XFII protocol allows individuals to send, swap, and receive cryptocurrencies privately. The list of activities that users can carry out 100% anonymously is long. They can also add liquidity, farm, and stake in privacy.
The essence of privacy
According to XFII CEO, privacy is not negotiable because it is a right of every DeFi user. For example, users have a right to privacy regarding their salaries, savings, and financial statements, among others. However, XFII is concerned with privacy and the security of all digital assets and personal information.
In practical terms, XFII protects funds using the latest technology and security standards. Its strategy includes using anti-phishing mechanisms, locally generated as well as stored public and private keys. In XFII’s words, the user owns his/her “bank,” as he/she holds the key to all the confidential information such as current balances.
Users have an option to hide all their activities on the public ethereum ledger.
Through its team of highly ambitious software experts, strategists, and marketing professionals, XFI has already achieved a lot in pursuit of its vision. The following are some of its completed milestones:
- Creation and launch of the token,
- Designing and publication of the logo,
- Launching of the website, xfiitech.com
- Successful presale, with a token price of $5
- Listing on three exchanges, Uniswap, Bitkeep, Vindax,
- Provision and locking of liquidity at Uncrypt,
- Listing of the coin at Coingecko, Coinmarketcap, and Coinpare,
- Establishment of a large community at Twitter and Telegram
- Various giveaways and airdrop programs,
- Designing of world-class interface for XFII browser
- Integration of UI design into XFII browser
- Identification of best models to use in the project
- And daily and weekly reporting of price forecasts.
As soon as XFII deploys, the software users can farm, stake, send, and receive cryptocurrencies securely and confidentially.
Having achieved the stated targets, XFII now focuses on immediate plans, which include:
- Integration of XFII market within the browser to allow easy investment processes,
- Leveraging on more popular social media platforms such as Discord and Instagram,
- Development and upgrading of the website,
- Releasing of the XFII browser,
- Finalization and publication of the Whitepaper,
- Marketing XFII using efficient methods, which encompass using YouTubers & crypto influencers, among other methods.
- Entering strategic partnerships,
- Releasing of the YFXI token
- Out rolling of yield farming and staking activities
The XFII is the platform’s internal token. It is an ERC20 token, running on the ethereum blockchain. A security company audited the code, ensuring that it is safe.
Specific token information
- The initial token supply: 15 000
- Burnt tokens: 5 500
- Total tokens in circulation: 9 500
Currently, users can buy the XFII token at Vindax Exchange and Uniswap.
XFII protocol enables users to carry out private transactions involving the XFII token and other cryptocurrencies. Anonymous transactions empower users and increase security.
As of now, the XFII community surpasses 8 000 members and is growing day by day. Participants interact with one another on Twitter and Telegram, yet plans are underway to introduce Discord and Instagram social platforms. XFII also communicates all updates using these forums and its official website.