After a long Bull-Run that lasted at least 6-8 months, the cryptocurrency world is experiencing a delicate moment that has led to a -50% drop in the price of bitcoin and a -60% drop for Ethereum. Due to these falls, many altcoins have lost a lot of money, even hitting record drops of 91-99%. So if you had a portfolio of 10,000 dollars in some altcoins, now they are only worth a few hundred dollars. But that’s no reason to quit trading cryptocurrencies, it’s actually a great time to find gems that could go up as much as 100 times, giving you unprecedented profits. Obviously, if you’ve lost a lot, you’ll only break even this way, but if you’re new to cryptocurrency trading, you’ll see good money this time around with these tips. Let’s take a look at our winning strategy!
The strategy for finding winning projects in a Bearish market
In the past few months, we have seen a lot of successful projects that have now fallen due to the price correction of Ethereum and Bitcoin. Amongst these projects, however, there are many that are continuing to develop and have social groups that are still super active, giving us the feeling that we will soon see them again, perhaps even stronger than before. Projects of this kind have only fallen because of bitcoin and low liquidity, which is usually between tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars. This makes it easy to influence the price and thus go up or down. Here’s how we figure out which projects are good and which ones to buy and hold until the next bull-run, guaranteeing 1000-10000% gains in just a few months!
1) Large Team Projects – Usually when a project drops by 95%, if the team is large and has finances to spare they will continue to work and not care about the price, so there is no risk of abandoned projects. Obviously, such projects can also fail, but usually a project with multiple DEVs is bound to survive under any conditions while a 1-man project is likely to disappear after a few months of a bear market.
2) Projects that continue to develop non-stop – To understand if a project keeps developing, it is enough to follow the project’s Github and the social channels dedicated to announcements. If these social channels are empty, the project will probably fail soon and is not doing anything to be among the top projects during the next bull run. All those who continue to develop will be rewarded sooner or later and these are definitely projects to invest in.
3) Projects with good/optimal liquidity: Serious projects might see big drops in volume, but their liquidity will remain high as the team does not need to withdraw funds. So if you see projects that are down as much as 95% but still have a few million dollars in liquidity, such as the PUSH project, then buy and don’t worry about what will happen!
4) Projects with active social groups: Serious projects usually have strong communities and differ from shitcoins where every chat always has the same questions about the price. Serious communities talk about the development of the project and future plans, so it is easy to differentiate projects by just following this clue. Quality projects have at least 50-100 posts every day discussing new features, technology, audits, tokeneconomy and so on!
5) Projects that come from Serious Launchpads: Many Polkastarter projects have seen their value drop dozens of times, but if Polkastarter, who does very strict audits, considered them good enough to pass them on their launchpad, surely many of these projects will come back in the next bull-run even stronger than before. The same goes for past projects on Binance Launchpad and other serious launchpads that can be found reviewed on DeFi.cx!
If you have any other ideas, leave them in the comments!