To stay informed about the crypto world, it is usually enough to follow the relevant accounts on Twitter and be a member of the right groups on Reddit and Telegram. However, if you have a full-time job or don’t have too much time to follow the market 24 hours a day, today we would like to list the crypto websites that we believe are the most authoritative in the world. Why? Simply because they are the ones that talk about the topics without being paid to do so, and in cases where they publish sponsored articles, they always add a tag to let us know that it is a promoted post. In short, websites that are so great that they don’t depend on any crypto project and are able to always tell us the truth! By following these portals you won’t need to waste time on social media, so bookmark them all! Let’s get started!
Best crypto websites in 2021
1) CoinDesk – Having been in crypto for a long time, especially in crypto marketing, I can say with certainty that CoinDesk is the most authoritative site in the world. It’s a site that doesn’t usually publish sponsored posts but writes about what it wants when it wants. A huge site that manages to make money from advertising and doesn’t need to sell out to the latest scam in the crypto world. You can 100% trust everything you read on CoinDesk.
2) CoinTelegraph – A multilingual site known for their super professional designers, who can turn any image published on their blogs into an ‘animated version’. CoinTelegraph is the most visited site in the world and before publishing paid articles they usually do a lot of research on the team behind the project, the project itself and many other things. Most of their articles are organic, but even when they are paid 99% of the time there are high-quality projects behind them. Super recommended!
3) Cryptonomist – Another high-quality site that currently has two versions: English and Italian. An excellent site, super up-to-date and always present on Google News which always reveals whether an article is organic or sponsored. It has been active for years and is often the main sponsor of crypto events around the world. The director of the portal is consistently among the top crypto women in the world (in all rankings published so far). Excellent!
4) Bitcoin Magazine – A magazine launched several years ago by the creator of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin. Given that there are some big names on staff who have certainly made a good living holding bitcoin and Ethereum, we can say almost with certainty that this is an independent site that doesn’t sell out to the highest bidder. There are often useful news and guides and that is why we believe that in 2021 this site will still be at the top of its game. Don’t miss it.
5) Forbes Crypto – The name Forbes has always been synonymous with authority and prestige. Its crypto section also confirms these qualities, as the best crypto articles I’ve read so far are on this site. To get on Forbes Crypto you don’t just have to pay someone, you have to do something important in the crypto world! Maybe it’s even more authoritative than CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph, but we only put it fifth since the amount of articles published is limited at the moment.
6) Rekt.News – A newsletter that is also available as a website version. It is a fantastic product that does not protect anyone and is always the meeting point for those who want to read more about the latest hacks/exploits in the crypto world. Rekt’s website and newsletter have grown by leaps and bounds, reaching very high numbers without ever lowering their quality. The great thing about them is that they are always super fast and take just a few hours to describe every bad thing that has happened in the crypto world. My absolute favourite!
And of course, follow DeFi.cx to read articles like this 🙂